TLC Value-Added Proposition
To keep it simple: Savings, Service, Sustainability
- Competitive pricing that is straight forward and simple without long-term contracts, without per bottle security deposits, without worries.
- Complimentary “White Glove” service which means we clean and wipe down all bottles and coolers on a monthly basis and bi-annually on R.O. units. We also perform a full cooler cleaning once a year or as needed.
- All 3 and 5 gallon bottles are new and have handles for ease of use and customer safety. Guaranteed 24-hour replenish service if you run out of water before the scheduled delivery date.
- All Hot-N-Cold and Reverse Osmosis coolers are new thus eliminating any of the risks associated with older coolers.
Here are a few ways TLC walks the Eco-Friendly Walk:
- Utilizes the latest technology to minimize effect of bottled water caps on the environment with the Oxo-Biodegradable Earth Cap.
- Recycles all custom label PET bottles we collect.
- Uses bio-diesel fuels in all delivery vehicles.
- Reverse Osmosis coolers with a unique thermal management system helps maximize energy efficiency.
- “Energy Star” rated and certified Hot-N-Cold coolers are standard.
TLC Supplier Diversity Commitment
To that end, TLC is an active member and MBE-certified with the following agencies:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council
- Northern Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council
- South Central Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council
- State of Ohio
- City of Cleveland
- Cuyahoga County